The Bodycraft Galena Pro is a well crafted machine that carries a unique design that allows you to use your home gym space more efficiently. It’s very diversified with two separate stations allowing for a variety of exercises sharing a 200 pound steel weight stack. The first station contains the adjustable chest press that includes a seat and back that are adjustable to suit users of various sizes and the multi-functional chest press bar that allows users to perform various exercises including chest presses, inclines, shoulder presses, and mid rows. The second station contains the dual-function pec dec where traditional and dumbbell style flys can be performed. It’s also designed to adjust to various size users. Users also have the option to include a leg press which is cabled to provide up to 300 pounds of resistance along with a stack guard that covers the weight stack for aesthetics.
- Durable: Like all their equipment, the Galena Pro is built solid. Its heavy gauge steel tubing ensures a lifetime of durability.
- Plenty of Resistance: The weight stack comes with 200 lbs. of steel plates in 10 lb. increments. More than enough for the average user.
- Unique Design: The machine has an L shaped design which fits comfortably in the corner of your home gym.
- Optional Attachments: The leg press attachment and weight stack guards will cost you extra.
- Limited Exercises: Still doesn’t provide as many exercises as the other models utilizing the adjustable arms.